ABOVE GROUND TREATMENT PLANT
Hydrex - Panel type sewage plant in operation
Hydrex - Parallel processing of sewage
PIPE LINES, CIVIL WORK
Hydrex - Sewage feeder pipe line into plant
REED BED FILTER
Hydrex - Reed bed filter sewage application
WASTE WATER POND BEFORE BIOLOGIK TREATMENT
Waste water pond before adding Biologik enzymes
WASTE WATER POND AFTER BIOLOGIK TREATMENT
Waste water pond after adding Biologik digestive enzymes
HYDREX® SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT DESIGN AND SUPPLY
Hydrex® modular sewage treatment plants offer rapid deployment solutions for various types of wastewater treatment. . These, in conjunction with our water storage and purification systems, take care of waste and waste water arising from for small communities and settlements.
Our systems are suitable for a single household through to small municipalities.
The modular design makes them relatively easy to transport and install anywhere in Africa. Smaller plants can be above ground while the larger plants are generally installed at ground level. Civil works on the smaller plants are minimal.
Our modular designed plants are ideal for shipping anywhere into Africa.
We offer add-on solutions to overloaded sewage treatment plants, including:
- Plant design and waste water solutions for sewage plants, slaughter houses, oil (hydrocarbon) contamination and general industries.
- Maintenance programs to existing plants.
- Pump and aerator repairs to plants.
- Biologic bacterial enhancement programs to assist with overloaded digesters.
- Waste water consultation services.
Hydrex® Modular treatment plants are found in the following industries:
- Defence and Peace Keeping operations, NGO’s
- Emergency aid relief
- Prospecting and mining
- Smaller communities / Town house complexes
- Animal Feeding Operations (Pigs, Chickens, Beef, Sheep, Ducks etc.)
- Slaughter houses
- Oil spills
- Industrial waste
- Temporary storage and processing solutions.
Please click on the link below to download the Hydrex® Sewage Treatment overview:
How do Biologik bacteria assist in digestion and break down of fats, greases and nutrients in waste water?
Bio Solids are a slow dissolve, bacterial laden solid, for use in degrading organic waste and grease. The safe, naturally occurring bacteria are present in high numbers to handle difficult organic problems. The unique solid will gradually dissolve which allows for continuous treatment and degradation of waste. The naturally occurring bacteria contained in the solid will reduce odor, sludge, fats, oils and grease buildup.
Provides round the clock waste degradation treatment with a simple, easy to use system. Simply suspend the solid into the treatment area, allowing the solid to be submerged in direct water flow. The solid will dissolve over a 35-120 day period, depending on size and flow rates in a typical grease trap providing optimal efficiency and treatment.
- Fat & oil Grease Traps
- Waste water plants
- Oxidation ditches
- Soil & water remediation
- Waste pumps
- Holding tanks
- Activated sludge
- Reactors & contactors
- Allows for 24 hour continuous treatment, not just periodic dosage
- Greatly reduces labor time needed for dosage maintenance
- Reduces hydrogen sulfide & sludge buildup
- Easy to use
- Significantly reduces malodors
- Cost effective & reduces the need for pump-outs
- Breaks down fat & grease buildup
- Eliminates need for metering pump – no initial (pumps) or maintenance cost
- Eliminates need for personnel to dose other types of treatments daily or weekly
- Automates septic and grease trap maintenance program
- Easy to install – no special equipment or labour required so highly cost effective
- All strains are EEC Class 1. Product contains Bacillus bacteria in 100% spore form for extended product life
- Manufactured in accordance with recognised international quality standard ISO 9001
Contact our sales support team for additional information and pricing regarding these and other products.
Your Hydrex® Sales Team