HYDREX® Privacy statement
- Hydrex® Pty (Ltd) will treat all client information as confidential. No personal information will be made available to third parties, unless obliged to do so by law or legal process.
- Although Hydrex® Pty (Ltd) endeavours to provide accurate, up-to-date and truthful information on this Web site, neither Hydrex® (Pty)Ltd or any employees or agents make any representations or give any warranties of any kind, whether expressly, tacitly or implictly, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials and products included and available from this site.
- Hydrex® Pty (Ltd) does not represent or warrant that a product or item advertised on this site will always be available, and will confirm deliveries depending on product or item availability.
- Hydrex® Pty(Ltd), its employees and agents will not be liable for any damage of whatsoever nature arising or resulting from the use of or inability to use this site or the information contained thereon, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damage.
- This site is created, hosted, maintained and controlled in the Republic of South Africa and as such the laws of the Republic of South Africa and the jurisdiction of the South African courts govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions and any legal matter resulting from the use or inability to use this site, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of laws.
- Hydrex® Pty(Ltd) reserves the right to make changes to this site and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time.
- Copyright 2015. Hydrex® (Pty)Ltd, P O BOX 322, BRAMLEY, 2018, South Africa. All rights reserved.
- All the content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, icons, designs and trademarks are the intellectual property of Hydrex® (Pty)Ltd, its affiliates and suppliers and are protected by South African and international intellectual property law.
- Use of this Web site will be subject to all the terms and conditions above.